True TUC-48-HC Two Section Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator
The True TUC-48-HC undercounter refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment. True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP). The doors feature stainless steel exterior with a clear coated aluminum liner to match the cabinet interior.
Features and Benefits:
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Front breathing.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Model: TUC-48-HC
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 4
- Cabinet Dimensions: 48-3/8"W x 30-1/8"D x 29-3/4"H
- HP: 1/5
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 3.0
- NEMA Config: 5-15P
- Cord Length: 11 ft
- Crated Weight: 260 lbs