True TSSU-72-30M-B-DS-ST-HC Mega Top 72" Sandwich and Salad Prep Table
Having a prep table in your commercial kitchen, whether it be at a restaurant or in a food truck, can ensure your operation runs more smoothly. The True TSSU-72-30M-B-DS-ST-HC Mega Top 72" Sandwich and Salad Prep Table is a favorite among buyers. Why? You ask. Well, for three main reasons. 1) It is produced by a brand that you can trust. True is known for its excellent quality, energy efficiency, and exceptional customer service. Their refrigeration units endure even the harshest of commercial environments thanks to their high-quality constructions and oversized refrigeration systems. This prep table, for instance, is engineered from quality stainless steel, GalFan steel, and clear coated aluminum.
2) This Sandwich/Salad prep table has an energy efficient, environmentally friendly refrigeration system. Its refrigeration system is self-contained, uses a capillary tube system, and is factory balanced. This enables it to maintain a consistent airflow to provide uniform temperatures throughout the cabinet interior. Temperatures remain steady between 33°F to 41°F, keeping products at food safe temperatures. It complies with ANSI and NSF-7 requirements.
3) The TSSU-72-30M-B-DS-ST-HC is cULus, UL EPH Classified and MADE in the USA certified. Because it is American made, replacement parts, when necessary, are easier to find and purchase. It is not cheaply made, but still gives you the best value for your dollar.
If you would like to know more about why people choose True Sandwich and Salad prep tables, just read the long list of features and benefits below. And so you don't miss it, we would like to call extra special attention to the fact that this True TSSU-72-30M-B-DS-ST-HC comes with a 3-year parts and labor as well as 5-year compressor warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace
- Refrigeration System
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP)
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with ANSI/NSF-7
- Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give True sandwich/salad units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- Cabinet Construction
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- 5" (127 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set. 36" (915 mm) work surface height
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 90° stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. Two (2) right and two (2) left door shelf dimensions are 21 -9/16"L x 16"D (548 mm x 407 mm). Two (2) center door shelf dimensions are 23-1/2"L x 16"D (597 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments
- Model Features
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- 11-3/4" (299 mm) deep, full length removable cutting boards. Sanitary, high-density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid(s) keep pan temperatures colder, locks in freshness and minimizes condensation. Removable for easy cleaning
- Comes standard with 30 (1/6 size) 6-7/8"L x 6-1/4”W x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans in countertop prep area. Also accommodates 6" (153 mm) deep food pans (supplied by others)
- Countertop pan opening designed to fit varying size pan configurations with available pan divider bars. Varying size pans supplied by others.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- Electrical Information
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet
- Cord and plug set included
- Model: TSSU-72-30M-B-DS-ST-HC
- Capacity: (30) 1/6 size pans
- Electrical Information:
- Volts: 115
- Hz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Amps: 7.2
- HP: 1/2
- Cord: 7'
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Warranty Information:
- 3-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor
- Dimensions: 31.38" H x 72.38" W x 41.88" D
- Approximate Weight: 490 lbs.
- Certifications: cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA