True THAC-36DG-LD Horizontal Air Curtain "Dry Goods" Refrigerated Merchandiser 36-1/8"W
True’s THAC-36DG-LD air curtain merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in a convenient spot merchandiser for packaged food and beverage. It is uniquely sized for placement in a variety of popular impulse merchandising locations.
The THAC-36DG-LD features exclusive reversing condenser fan motors. These fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep the condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit's performance providing colder holding temperature and increases energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils is still recommended.The air curtain top provides fast, easy access to product while maximizing attention to merchandising.
- Model: THAC-36DG-LD
- Shelves: 5
- Cabinet Dimensions: 36-1/8" W x 30-1/8" D x 67-1/8" H
- Weight: 480 lbs.
- HP: 3/8
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 10.4
- 5-15P NEMA plug
- Made in USA
- Commercial Warranty: Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Refrigeration System
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from front of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exclusive reversing condenser fan motor. Fan motor reverses during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Cabinet Construction
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, black aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Refrigerated Section has three (3) level tiered stainless steel floor. Non-Refrigerated "Dry Goods" section has two (2) adjustable, heavy duty wire shelves 315/8"L x 163/4"D (804 mm x 426 mm). Bottom of "Dry Goods" section can also be used for storage 33"L x 20"D (839 mm x 508 mm).
- Dry Area
- Stainless steel frame
- Two (2) tiered wire shelves
- LED lighting located on top and each shelf.
- Sliding rear doors
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded
- Model Features
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product.