True T-49-2-G-2-HC~FGD01 55" Half Door Reach In Refrigerator with Glass Top Doors and Solid Bottom Doors
True T-12F-HC 25" One Section Solid Door Reach in Freezer
The True T-12F-HC is a reach-in solid swing door freezer. True's solid door reach-ins are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. The reach-in is constructed with a stainless steel solid door and front. True uses the finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
The True T-12F-HC high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains a cabinet temperature of -10°F cabinet temperature, ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. The bottom mount compressor allows for a convenient "no stoop" lower shelf and easy storage on top of the cabinet.
- Model: T-12F-HC
- Doors: 1
- Shelves: 3
- 1/4 HP
- 2.6 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 9' cord
- Dimensions: 24-7/8" W x 23-1/8" D x 63-1/8" H
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains -10°F. Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and large fan blades give True reach-in's a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensure faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature teminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Base rail fitted with leg levelers (legs not available).
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior. Door extends full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12" long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves 20-13/16" W x 17" D.
- Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" increments.
- Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Rear airflow guards prevent product from blocking optimal airflow.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.