True GDM-05-HC-LD Countertop Refrigerated Merchandiser
The True GDM-05-HC-LD is a countertop glass door merchandiser from the #1 manufacturer of GDM's in the world, True Manufacturing. True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages. It's designed for convenient access, fast service, and attractive display.
The GDM-05-HC-LD features a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP). With a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C), it is the best in food preservation.
- Model: GDM-05-HC-LD
- Doors: 1
- Shelves: 2
- Dimensions: 24" W x 23-1/2" D x 37" H
- 1/5 HP
- 2.7 amps
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year on compressor (USA only)
- Energy Star Qualified
- Made in USA
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Each door fitted with 12” (305 mm) long extruded handle.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 191/2”L x 18”D (496 mm x 458 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2” (13 mm) increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.