Nemco 6625B Electric Fresh-O-Matic Countertop Steamer
The Nemco 6625B countertop steamer is designed to restore your food products to as-good-as-new! It restores meat to just-sliced texture, buns and baked goods to fresh-from-the-oven flakiness, and refrigerated precooked vegetables to garden-fresh flavor.
It's very simple to use! Just plug it in and add distilled water. It's really that easy. The flashing red light indicates when its getting ready and the solid green light means it's ready to go! The steam button adds steam and will not permit flooding of the heater plate. The water-level indicator is easy to see.
This 6625B has a heavy-duty stainless steel outer wrap that stands up to even the most demanding of kitchen environments. It has a compact, portable design that can fit virtually anywhere in your kitchen. It has a sealed, high-heat resistant water reservoir. Its seamless and has no welded tank that might leak. The WearGuard™ coated tray linger delivers lasting performance and makes cleanup quick and easy.
The Countertop Steamer is cETLus certified.
Features and Benefits
- Restore Food Quality to “Fresh-Made” Goodness
- Meats regained their just-sliced texture and juiciness
- Buns and baked goods return to fresh-from-the-oven flakiness and flavor
- Refrigerated precooked vegetables burst with garden-fresh flavor and color in seconds
- Turn the Novice Into an Expert
- Just plug it in, and add distilled water
- NEW! Flashing red light means it's getting ready
- NEW! Solid green light means GO!
- NEW! Steam button steams but will not permit flooding of the heater plate
- Easy-to-see water-level indicator
- Rely on Superior Durability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel outer wrap stands up to the most demanding kitchen environments
- Compact portable design fits about anywhere on the kitchen counter
- NEW! Sealed, high-heat-resistant water reservoir is seamless— has no welded tank that might eventually leak
- WearGuard™ coated tray liner delivers lasting performance and makes cleanup fast and easy
- Model: 6625B
- Electrical Information:
- Volts: 120
- Hz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Watts: 1500
- Amps: 12.5
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Dimensions: 11.63" H x 16.5" W x 12" D
- Approximate Weight: 40 lbs.
- Certifications: cETLus