Nemco 55050AN-P Manual Vegetable Noodler
This Nemco 55050AN-P is designed specifically to cut and curl vegetables into 9/64" spaghetti size noodles. It is super fast and labor efficient. It is easy to load, easy to use, and easy to clean. Simply place one end of the zucchini, summer squash, sweet potato, or other similar veggies on the drive plate and slide the faceplate up flush against the other end. This holds the vegetable securely into place. Once the vegetable is in place and the noodler mounted, it has an extremely smooth drive mechanism. This allows operators to crank out mounds of noodles at high speeds with less effort.
The 55050AN-P is easy to clean because components are easy to take apart. Simply spin a few wing nuts and remove them from the base mount. Once this simple step is taken the Noodler is ready to be washed in the sink.
It maximizes profit potential for low-carb, gluten-free, and spaghetti-noodle orders! Its durable design ensures it will last for years to come, saving you time and money.
The 55050AN-P is NSF certified, meeting the food-safety standard.
Watch it in operation:
Features and Benefits
- Easy Turn Operation
- Mounts securely on any flat surface for left or right-handed operation
- Automatically cut & curl 9/64" spaghetti size noodles
- Just Turn the Handle for Incredible ROI
- Superfast and labor efficient, the Easy Vegetable Noodler lives up to its name in numerous ways—maximizing your profit potential on every low-carb, gluten-free, spaghetti-noodle order
- Easy to load—Cut the ends off of zucchini, summer squash, sweet potato or another similar firm veggie, mount one end on the drive plate and slide the face plate up flush against the other end
- Easy to use—The Noodler is securely mounted to the counter, perfectly balanced, and specially equipped with an extremely smooth drive mechanism. So, cranking out mounds of noodles, even at high speed, takes little to no effort
- Easy to clean—Spin a few wing nuts and remove from the base mount. Just like that, the Noodler is prepped for a thorough wash down in the sink
- Keep on Turnin’ for Years to Come
- Sound, simple mechanical design-operation minimizes the potential for maintenance issues and makes troubleshooting a virtual no-brainer
- Sand-cast aluminum construction withstands anything the commercial kitchen can dish out
- Stainless steel blade
- NSF-approval meets food-safety standards
- Model: 55050AN-P
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor
- Dimensions: 9" H x 5.5" W x 22" D
- Approximate Weight: 5 lbs.
- Certifications: NSF
- Made in USA