Everpure EV932401 Water Filtration System
The Everpure EV932401 Insurice Single i20002 System reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants and reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals.
The Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life. The exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means. The self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity.
The EV932401 is NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Ice Machines
- Cubers 500 lbs/day
- Flakers 1,500 lbs/day
- Capacity: 9,000 gals.
- Overall Dimensions: 26.69" H x 8.04" W x 5.25" D
- Inlet Connection: 3/8"
- Outlet Connection: 3/8"
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2° - 38°C)
- Electrical Connection: None
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 9 lbs.
- Everpure water treatment systems by Pentair® (excluding replaceable elements) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years after date of purchase.
- Everpure replaceable elements (filter cartridges and water treatment cartridges) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after date of purchase.
- See printed warranty for details. Pentair will provide a copy of the warranty upon request.