Wolf AGM72 Countertop 72" Heavy Duty Gas Griddle - 162,000 BTU
This Wolf AGM72 Countertop Gas Griddle is designed specifically to withstand the heavy-duty demands of your commercial kitchen. Perfect for breakfast foods, sandwiches, vegetables, and desserts, it has a 1" thick polished griddle plate. The griddle plate is 72" wide x 24" deep with 27,000 BTU/hr, "U" shaped burners located every 12". The burners are made from aluminized steel and are controlled by manual knobs located on the front of the Griddle.
This Wolf AGM72 has fully welded stainless and aluminized steel construction. Its front, sides, and front top ledge are made from stainless steel. The top ledge has a "Cool Bullnose" design to protect employees from potential burns. Its chassis frame is fully welded and is constructed from both aluminized and stainless steel. Its griddle plate is steel, while its grease drawer, back, and tapered side splash guards are stainless steel. This type of construction makes it more durable, allowing it to stand up to industrial kitchen demands. It also makes it painless to clean for minimal maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage
- 4" stainless steel back and tapered side splashes
- Spatula wide 3-1⁄2" grease gutter and grease chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migration
- One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12” of griddle width
- Large 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer (2 drawers on 60" and 72" models).
- One high range infinite heat control valve per burner
- Bottom heat shields
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Model: AGM72
- Total BTU: 162,000
- Gas Type Must Be Specified:
- Liquid Propane
- Warranty: Limited 1-year parts and labor
- Dimensions: 15.25" H x 72" W x 31.5" D
- Approximate Weight: 790 lbs.
- Certifications: cCSAus, NSF