Winholt SNG-3330-L-KT Point-Of-Sale Acrylic Barriers
The Winholt SNG-3330-L-KT is a portable, point of sale acrylic barrier. It is ideal for use in public areas where one desires to limit person-to-person contact. It functions as a protective barrier against sneezing, coughing, spray droplets, etc. It contains bacteria and germs, preventing them from spreading. The shield was designed specifically for use in banks, general merchandise stores, hospitals, pharmacies, restaurants, schools, and supermarkets.
The Lexan barrier is designed to stand alone or be bolted down. It can be used on either counter or tabletop surfaces. Its clear acrylic panel is 1/4" thick and the bracket has a 14 galvanized stainless steel #3 finish. The panel and bracket are easy to attach. Its assembly is as easy as attaching the bottom brackets!
This Winholt SNG-3330-L-KT a 15" front panel. It is 30" wide and 33" high. It comes standard with an access transaction opening.
The Winholt shield has a standard 2 week lead time. We thank you in advance for your patients. Customizable options are available upon request.
Features and Benefits:
- Counter or table use
- All SNG models can stand alone or be bolted down
- Clear acrylic 1/4" thick panels
- Bracket has 14 galvanized stainless steel #3 finish
- Intergrated sides optimizes stability
- Easy to assemble just add the bottom brackets
- Standard lead times 2 weeks
- Winholt can customize to meet your exact requirements
- Access transaction opening
- Provides a protective barrier against sneezing, coughing, spray droplets containing bacteria and germs
- Shields can be used in any public area to limit contact - supermarkets, general merchandise stores, restaurants, banks, pharmacies, hospitals, schools, etc.
- Model: SNG-3330-L-KT
- Dimensions: 30" W x 33" H
- Configuration: Front panel, 15"