Turbo Air TSF-49SD-N 54" Super Deluxe Two Section Solid Door Reach in Freezer
The Turbo Air TSF-49SD-N 49" Super Deluxe Two-Section Solid Door Reach-In Freezer keeps your items safely frozen while protecting both them and itself from damage. With its self-cleaning device, this Reach-In Freezer keeps its condensing unit consistently clean by automatically brushing it daily. This prevents system failure and ensures consistent performance. It uses a digital temperature control and monitor system to maintain constant safe temperatures and to alert you if the door is not properly sealed. It has a smart fuzzy defrost system and a self-diagnosis system for its refrigeration condition. This TSF-49SD-N has sturdy, adjustable stainless steel shelving, allowing you to store a variety of products.
This Turbo Air TSF-49SD-N Super Deluxe Reach-In Two-Section Refrigerator measures 78.25"H x 54.37"W x 30.37"D
Free Shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
- Turbo Air TSF-49SD-N Super Deluxe Reach-In One-Section Refrigerator
- Doors: 2 Swing Doors
- Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
- Shelves: 6
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Amperage: 10.5
- Weight: 457
- Dimensions: 78.25"H x 54.37"W x 30.37"D
- Product Features:
- Self-Cleaning Condenser Device: The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital Temperature Control Monitor System: Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks. Digital display allows for easy monitoring. Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis. Smart fuzzy defrost system. Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet Construction: The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The Super Deluxe can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Sturdy, Clean Stainless Steel Shelving: Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
- Door Pressure Release Device: Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
- Efficient Refrigeration System: Turbo Air’s solid door freezers are designed with oversized and balanced refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster freezing and greater efficiency.
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.