True TSSU-48-12-HC 48" Sandwich / Salad Prep Table
The True TSSU-48-12-HC is a solid door sandwich/salad prep table. True's salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. The prep table is constructed of all stainless steel front, top, and ends with a matching aluminum-finished back. The stainless steel patented foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness, and minimize condensation. They are also removable for easy cleaning. The interior features an attractive NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor with coved corners.
The True TSSU-48-12-HC complies with and is listed under ANSI/NSF-7. It comes standard with heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves and a removable cutting board. The cutting board is sanitary, high density, and NSF approved white polyethylene. It provides a tough preparation surface.
- Model: TSSU-48-12-HC
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 4
- Pans (top): 12
- 1/3 HP
- 5.8 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug
- Dimensions: 36.75" H x 48.38" W x 30.13" D
- Crated Weight: 290 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 4-year warranty on the compressor. (U.S.A. only)
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7-1997-6.3.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor, and larger fan blades give True sandwich/salad units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design.
- Condensing unit access in back of the cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top, and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set. 36" (915 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90° stay open feature. Door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 23 9/16"L x 16"D (591 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board. Sanitary, high-density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes standard with 8 (1/6 size) 6 7/8" L x 6 1/4” W x 4" D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans in countertop prep area. Also accommodates 6" (153 mm) deep food pans (supplied by others).
- Countertop pan opening designed to fit varying size pan configurations with available pan divider bars. Varying size pans supplied by others.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit is completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.