True TDD-3-HC 69" Three Keg Direct Draw Beer Dispenser
The True TDD-3-HC direct draw beer dispenser is designed with enduring quality and value. True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service. The dispenser features a black, powder coated cold-rolled steel interior with an all stainless steel countertop. It is NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
The True TDD-3-HC comes with two 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns. Cold air is directed into the beer column to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits. The oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F.
- Model: TDD-3-HC
- Doors: 2
- Capacity ½ Barrels: 3
- Cabinet Dimensions: 69-1/8" W x 27-1/8" D x 37" H
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- HP: 1/4
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 2.8
- 7' cord & 5-15P NEMA plug
- Made in USA
- Commercial Warranty: Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 4-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Refrigeration System
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Condensing unit accessed from rear of unit for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Cabinet Construction
- Exterior - Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop
- Interior - stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to cabinet from routine loading of product
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection
- Two 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer column. Cold air is directed into beer column(s) to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits
- Wear-resistant laminated black vinyl exterior with heavy gauge galvanized steel liner
- Each door fitted with 12" long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment
- Positive seal doors
- Magnetic door gasket(s) of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning
- Door lock standard
- Model Features
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Convenient 1/2" barbed T-drain fitting located on front of cooler
- Designed to accommodate all types of beer kegs
- Comes standard with a two-way tapper manifold
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.