True TDB-24-48-1-G-1-HC-LD 49" Back Bar Cooler Direct Draw Beer Dispenser with One Solid Door and One Glass Door
The True TDB-24-48-1-G-1-HC-LD back bar/direct draw combination cooler is designed with enduring quality and value. True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service. The combination cooler features a black vinyl exterior and stainless steel interior with an all stainless steel countertop and one glass door. It is NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
The True TDB-24-48-1-G-1-HC-LD comes with one 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer column. Cold air is channeled directly into beer column to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits. The unit features an oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system that holds 33°F to 38°F.
- Model: TDB-24-48-1-G-1-HC-LD
- Doors: 2
- 12-oz. Cans: 144 6-pks
- ½ Barrels: 1
- Shelves: 2
- Cabinet Dimensions: 49-1/8" L x 24-1/2" D x 35-5/8" H
- Weight: 320 lbs.
- HP: 1/3
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 7.0
- 7' cord & 5-15P NEMA plug
- Made in the USA
- Commercial Warranty: Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Refrigeration System
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Cabinet Construction
- Exterior - heavy duty, wear resistant laminated black vinyl front and sides; matching black aluminum back. All stainless steel counter top.
- Interior - stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to cabinet from routine loading of product.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection
- 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer column. Cold air is channeled directly into beer column to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits
- Solid door - wear-resistant laminated black vinyl exterior with heavy gauge galvanized steel liner.
- Glass door - "Low-E" double pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Solid door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Glass door fitted with 15" (381 mm) long extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal doors
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning
- Door locks standard
- 2 adjustable, heavy duty, black PVC coated wire shelves.
- 17-3/4" L x 16-1/4" D
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2" increments
- Model Features
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of beer kegs.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.