True TBB-24-72G-LD 73" Glass Door Back Bar Cooler with LED Lighting
The True TBB-24-72G-LD keeps your beer cool and on display with LED lighting and swing glass doors. This back bar cooler measures 73-1/8" W x 24-1/2" D x 35-5/8" H and can hold up to 3 kegs. Its oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F. The cooler is NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
True's refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service. The exterior boasts an all stainless steel countertop, heavy duty, wear-resistant laminated vinyl front and sides, and a matching black aluminum back. The interior features a stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls. The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. Ecomate is a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and zero global warming potential (GWP).
We also have free shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
- True Model: TBB-24-72G-LD
- Doors: 3
- Shelves: 6
- 12 oz. Cans: 84 6-pks
- 1/2 Barrels: 3
- 1/5 HP
- 5.2 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 7' cord
- Dimensions: 73-1/8" W x 24-1/2" D x 35-5/8" H
- Weight: 410 lbs.
- Temperature: 33°F to 38°F
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True back bar coolers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior - heavy duty, wear resistant laminated black vinyl front and sides. Matching black aluminum back. All stainless steel counter top.
- Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to cabinet from routine loading of product.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Each door fitted with 12" long extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal doors.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- Door locks standard.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty, black PVC coated wire shelves. Two (2) right and two (2) left shelf dimensions are 19"L x 16-1/4"D. Two (2) center door shelf dimensions are 19-5/8"L x 16-1/4"D. Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable in 1/2" increments.
- LED interior lighting provides even more lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of beer kegs.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.