True TBB-2-HC 59" Two Door Back Bar Cooler
The True TBB-2-HC is a refrigerated back bar cooler. It measures 37"h x 58.88"w x 27.75"d. The oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C). NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
True's refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service. The exterior boasts an all stainless steel countertop, heavy duty, black powder coated front and sides, and a matching black aluminum back. The interior features a stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls. The back bar cooler includes positive seal doors. The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. Ecomate is a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and zero global warming potential (GWP).
We also have free shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
- True Model: TBB-2-HC (Back Bar Cooler)
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 4
- 1/2 Barrels: 2
- 2.8 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 7' cord
- Dimensions: 37"h x 58.88"w x 27.75"d
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Temperature: 33°F to 38°F
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 4-year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True back bar coolers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior - Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop
- Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to cabinet from routine loading of product.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Wear-resistant laminated black vinyl exterior with heavy gauge galvanized steel liner.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal doors.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Door locks standard.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty, black PVC coated wire shelves. Two (2) left door shelf dimensions are 32"L x 21-1/4"D (813 mm x 540 mm). Two (2) right door shelf dimensions are 20-3/4"L x 21-1/4"D (807 mm x 540 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.