True TAC-36-LD Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser 36"W x 80-5/8"H
True’s TAC-36-LD air curtain merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. It was designed using the highest quality materials and components provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays food and beverages. The large, open front allows easy access to display levels and places for maximum attention on merchandising. The oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
The TAC-36-LD features patented reversing condenser fan motors. These fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep the condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit's performance providing colder holding temperature and increases energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils is still recommended.
- Model: TAC-36-LD
- Shelves: 4
- Cabinet Dimensions: 36" W x 29-1/4" D x 80-5/8" H
- Weight: 435 lbs.
- HP: 1
- Voltage: 208/230/60
- Amps: 6.8
- 6-15P NEMA plug
- Made in USA
- Commercial Warranty: Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Refrigeration System
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motor(s). Fan motor(s) reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Cabinet Construction
- Exterior - durable and permanent non-peel or chip white vinyl front and sides with matching white aluminum back.
- Plexiglass lower front panel; durable and break resistant.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 32"L x 15 3/8"D (813 mm x 391 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Model Features
- Perforated interior back wall for more efficient airflow.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.