True T-35G-HC~FGD01 39" Two Section Glass Door Reach In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
The True T-35G-HC~FGD01 is a reach-in glass swing door refrigerator. True's glass door reach-ins are designed to provide colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. The reach-in is constructed with an energy-efficient, "Low-E," double pane thermal glass door and a stainless steel front. True uses the finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
The True T-35G-HC~FGD01 high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation. The bottom mount compressor allows for a convenient "no stoop" lower shelf and easy storage on top of the cabinet.
- Model: T-35G-HC~FGD01
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 6
- Dimensions: 39-1/2" W x 29-1/2" D x 78-3/8" H
- 1/3 HP
- 7.3 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 9' cord
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Made in the USA
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC-free 134a refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s), and larger fan blades give True reach-in's a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- "Low-E," double pane thermal glass assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. Door lock standard.
- Each door fitted with 15" long extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC-coated wire shelves 17-1/2"W x 22-3/8"D. Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Exterior temperature display
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.