True T-23F-HC 27" One Section Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
The True T-23F-HC is a reach-in solid swing door freezer with hydrocarbon refrigerant. True's solid door reach-ins are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. The reach-in is constructed with a stainless steel solid door and front. True uses the finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
The True T-23F-HC refrigeration system is factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three (3) global warming potential. The high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains a -10°F cabinet temperature, ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Model: T-23F-HC
- Doors: 1
- Shelves: 3
- 1/2 HP
- 5.5 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 9' cord
- Dimensions: 27" W x 29-1/2" D x 78-3/8" H
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today’s foodservice marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains a -10°F cabinet temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in the coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides the shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail, black powder-coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior. Door extends full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12" long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves 22-7/8" W x 23-1/4" D.
- Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" increments.
- Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Rear airflow guards prevent the product from blocking optimal airflow.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.