True T-23-1-G-1-HC~FGD01 27" Half Door Reach In Refrigerator - Glass Top Door & Solid Bottom Door
The TrueT-23-1-G-1-HC~FGD01 is a half-door reach-in refrigerator. It features a glass door on top and a solid door on the bottom. True's reach-ins are designed to provide colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. The reach-in is constructed with one energy efficient, "Low-E," double pane thermal glass door and one stainless steel door and front. True uses the finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
The True T-23-1-G-1-HC~FGD01 high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation. The bottom mount compressor allows for a convenient "no stoop" lower shelf and easy storage on top of the cabinet.
- Model: T-23-1-G-1-HC~FGD01
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 3
- Dimensions: 27" W x 29-3/4" D x 78-3/8" H
- 1/3 HP
- 7.9 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 9' cord
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Made in the USA
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free 134a refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True's reach-in's a more efficient, low velocity fan design. This ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Solid half door - stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior; fitted with 12" long, lifetime guaranteed recessed handle
- Glass half door - "Low-E," double pane thermal glass assembly with extruded aluminum frame; fitted with 15" long extruded aluminum handle
- Door locks standard.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" increments.
- Fluorescent interior lighting. Glass door utilizes full-length, patented integrated door light system. Safety shielded.
- Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.