True GDM-37-HC-LD 43" Sliding Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser with LED Lighting
The True GDM-37-HC-LD attractively merchandises your products and encourages impulse buys with two "Low-E", double pane thermal glass sliding doors and LED lighting. The refrigerated merchandiser has a durable, non-peel black laminated vinyl exterior and an NSF approved white aluminum interior liner and stainless steel floor.
The GDM-37-HC-LD uses the new environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The energy-efficient, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F.
- Model: GDM-37-HC-LD
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 8
- 1/2 HP
- 6.5 Amps
- 5-15P NEMA plug & 9' cord
- Dimensions: 43-1/2" W x 29-5/8" D x 78-5/8" H
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. "No stoop" lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- "Low-E," double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficiency technology.
- Door fitted with 12" long integrated handle.
- Self-closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 19”L x 20 9/16”D (483 mm x 523 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Convenient clean-out drain built in cabinet floor.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.