Star 630FF Full Pot Gas Countertop Fryer
The Star 630FF gas countertop fryer is the perfect addition to your foodservice operation. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Star's coated top fryer is the perfect addition to your restaurant, snack bar, or any food service establishment requiring a counter model fryer. Easy to operate and clean, Star-Max fryers will deliver maximum performance year after year.
The Star 630FF is constructed of heavy gauge polished stainless steel. The nickel plated kettle features a copper plated bottom and 1/4 turn drain valve. All Star-Max fryers are equipped with side hanging twin baskets. The gas thermostat is adjustable and has a range of 200°F to 375°F. The 630FF is also equipped with a safety valve, pilot control, and high limit safety thermostat. Nickel-plated 4" legs with a 1-3/8" adjustment come standard. The fryer is available in natural or propane gas.
- Star-Max® underfired gas countertop fryers are perfect for a variety of menu items.
- Model 630FF features a heavy-duty 30-pound capacity nickel plated steel kettle with convenient front access drain valve.
- Model 630FF features 70,000 BTU’s (65,000 BTU's for LP use) providing fast recovery and maximum performance.
- High-performance in-shot burner design with copper plated kettle fins for even heat distribution and optimal heat transfer.
- Snap-action thermostat ranges from 200°F to 375°F and provides quick response to temperature change.
- Automatic pilot light for quick and easy ignition.
- Two nickel plated steel mesh side hanging baskets are standard providing continuous flow of product during peak periods.
- Model 630FF basket - 8-3/4" W x 5-1/4" D x 10" L
- Units are compact requiring only 24” of counter space.
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star-Max equipment in your line
- Model: 630FF
- Fat Capacity: 30 lbs.
- Pounds of French Fries Per Hour: 65 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 25-1/8" D x 23-3/8" H
- Fat Container Dimensions: 20-7/8" W x 12-1/2" D x 4-3/4" H
- Approximate Weight:
- Installed: 110 lbs.
- Shipping: 118 lbs.
- BTU Rating
- Natural: 70,000/HR
- Propane: 65,00/HR
- Type Connection: 1/2" N.P.T. Female
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor