Manitowoc SMS050A002 Undercounter Cube-Style Ice Machine
The Manitowoc SMS050A002 is an air cooled undercounter ice machine. It produces up to 53 lbs. of ice every day and has a storage capacity of 25 lbs. The unit measures 14.75” w X 33.5” h X 22.75” d.
The Manitowoc SMS050A002 is a perfect fit in standard cabinet cut-outs or as a free-standing unit. It makes individual cubes with a unique octagon shape. The machine has an easily accessible control panel with multiple functionalities: automated ice making mode, patented cleaning and sanitizing, delay start options, and filter replacement warning light.
We also have free shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
- Manitowoc Model: SMS050A002
- Makes up to 53 lbs. of ice daily!
- Dimensions: 14.75" w X 33.5" h X 22.75"
- Weight: 114 lbs
- Electrical: 115/60/1 Factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord and NEMA 5-15P-plug configuration.
- Standard Features:
- Produces up to 53 lbs. (24 kgs) of ice in 24 hours with storage capacity of 25 lbs. (11kgs).
- Individual cubes with unique octagon shape.
- Designed to be installed into standard cabinet dimensions 15.00" (38.00cm) or stand alone with stainless steel top and sides standard.
- Unit ships with hinge on right, easily changed to left during installation.
- Easily accessible control panel with the following functionality:
- Automatic ice making mode.
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing.
- Delay start option.
- Filter replacement warning light.
- Water filter system integrated inside machine with depth filtration and scale inhibitor.
- Lighted bin (LED light) with large opening for easy access.
- Optional drain pump easily integrates inside the machine during installation.