Robot Coupe R2NCLR Combination Continuous Feed Food Processor with 3 Qt. Clear Bowl
Efficient, robust, and fast, the Robot Coupe R2NCLR Combination Processor is a reliable and time-saving investment. With both a continuous feed head and a batch bowl, you can easily chop, mince, grind, mix, and knead with just one unit. It comes with both cutter attachments and vegetable preparation attachments. It can produce 10 to 30 meals per service. The cutter function can produce up to 2.2 lbs per batch, and the vegetable slicer has an output of 90 lbs. per hour.
The 3-quart cutter bowl is made of composite materials and comes with a smooth bowl-base blade assembly. The vegetable preparation attachment in composite materials is equipped with 2 hoppers -- 1 large and 1 cylindrical. Unit is supplied with 2 mm (5/64") grating and 4 mm (5/32") slicing discs.
We also have free shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
Watch it in Operation:
- Output power: 1 HP
- Electrical Data: 120/60/1, 7 amps
- Speed: 1725 rpm
- Dimensions: 8-3/4" W x 15-13/16" D x 19-13/16" H
- Rate of Recyclability: 95%
- Net Weight: 27 lbs.
- NEMA #: 5-15P
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor; 3-year motor
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Vegetable Preparation Function:
Motor Base Function
- Direct drive induction motor (no belt) for intensive use
- Power 1 HP
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Built in on / off / pulse buttons
- Speed: 1725 rpm
- Pulse button for better cut precision
- 3-quart cutter bowl in composite material with handle
- High resistance smooth blade assembly
- Vegetable preparation attachment equipment with 2 hoppers:
- 1 large hopper (surface: 12 square inches)
- 1 cylindrical hopper (Ø : 2 1/4’)
- Removable chute and feed lead for dishwasher safe and easy cleaning
- Vertical pusher presses on vegetables for uniform cuts
- Large range of 23 stainless discs available as optional add on
- Cutter attachment: lid and high resistance stainless steel smooth blade assembly with removable cap
- Vegetable attachment: chute, feed lead, and discharge plate.
- Supplied with 2 mm (5/64") grating and 4 mm (5/32") slicing discs