Sharp R-21LTF 1000 Watt Microwave Oven with 3-Stage Cooking
If you're looking for a tried, tested, and proven Microwave Oven for medium-duty applications, then look no further. This Sharp R-21LTF has been designed to defrost, heat up, or cook small food items for a variety of applications, including use in break rooms, hospitals, convenience stores, and gas stations. The exterior and interior have been made of stainless steel, increasing its durability and making it super easy to clean.
This R-21LTF has been equipped with the most in-demand features, including two-way programming, three-stage cooking, and a counter check. The two-way programming features allows operators to use any of the pre-programmed memory settings or to manually program up to 20 of their own unique programs. The 3-stage cooking process allows operators to set the Microwave to defrost and cook small food items at different power levels. The counter check conveniently helps operators keep tabs on the operation by "remembering:" how often each feature is used and the number of manual uses.
For full details, view the features, benefits, and specifications below
Features and Benefits:
- Made for defrosting and heating up or cooking small food items
- Ideal for use in break rooms, hospitals, convenience stores, gas stations, and other settings
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Specially designed latch handles to reduce door failure
- Built to last
- Durable side-hinged see-thru door
- Two-way programming
- Eleven power levels
- Ten computerized touch pads
- Two-Way Programming allows operators to use any of the pre-programmed memories or manually program up to 20 of their own
- 3-stage cooking allows operators to program food to defrost, then cook at one power level, and finish cooking at another
- Counter Check lets the oven "remember" how often each feature was used plus the total number of manual uses so managers can keep closer tabs on operation
- Model: R-21LTF
- Capacity: 1.0 cu. ft.
- Electrical Information:
- Volts: 120
- Hz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Amps: 14
- Watts: 1000
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Warranty Information:
- 2-year parts & labor
- 1-additional-year for Magnetron
- Dimensions: 12.17" H x 20.5" W x 18.03" D
- Approximate Weight: 44 lbs.
- Certifications: UL, NSF