Pitco CRTE Electric Countertop Rethermalizer
The Pitco CRTE Electric Countertop Thermalizer is unmatched for design, construction, and flexibility. It has the ability to heat water and maintain a thermostatically controlled temperature. The tank is constructed of stainless steel and holds 6 gallons of water with a front drain. The entire cabinet is constructed of stainless steel.
The CRTE rethermalizes prepared packaged food. This process has been proven to reduce kitchen labor and training, reduces store-site equipment requirements, holds product quality exceptionally well, improves kitchen safety, and reduces energy usage.
Standard Features & Accessories:
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel tank
- Quick disconnect drain fitting
- Integrated drain screen to prevent clogging
- CRTE Tank Dimensions: 12" x 18-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- ON/OFF/RESET switch
- Digital control with temperature display
- Manual reset, high temperature protection. If the unit runs out of water and the tank overheats, the heating circuit is disabled until the ON/OFF/RESET switch is pressed to RESET.
- Tank holds 6 gallons of water
- Automatic temperature control
- Rethermalizes prepared packaged foods
- Display controller with temperature display
- Drain hose with shut off valve
- Four product soup racks
- Stainless steel tank and cabinet
- Power cord supplied:
- Shrouded twist lock (NEMA L6-30P)
- Twist lock (NEMA L6-30P)
- Pin and sleeve
- 90° straight blade (NEMA 6-30P)
- 24 volt receptacle and mounting pins for product timer
- Note: NCC product timer not supplied by Pitco
- Model: CRTE
- 208/60/1, 29.8 Amps
- 240/60/1, 25 Amps
- Water Capacity: 6 gallons
- Cook Depth: 8-1/2"
- Electric Input: 6 kW
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- NSF List, cUL approved, UL listed