Nor-Lake NLDD24 24" Direct Draw Beer Cooler
AdvantEDGE™ Direct Draw Beer Coolers provide consistent cooling from keg to glass with continuous cold air circulation in towers.
The Nor-Lake NLDD24 Direct Draw Beer Cooler has an 8.4 cu.ft. capacity and fits 1 keg. The cooler boasts a stainless steel top and draft tower and a black vinyl coated front, sides, and back.
The NLDD24 has a self-contained forced air R-134a capillary tube refrigeration system. The draft towers are cooled by continuous cold air circulation. The cooler has adjustable temperature control and has a temperature range of 34°F to 38°F.
- Nor-Lake NLDD24
- Doors: 1
- Towers: 1
- Taps: 1
- Kegs: 1
- Temperature: 34°F - 38°F
- 3.3 Amps
- 1/5 HP
- 5-15P NEMA Plug & Cord
- Dimensions: 38.13" H x 24.25" W x 30.69" D
- Shipping Weight: 187 lbs.
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year parts & labor, 5-year compressor
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top, black vinyl coated front, sides and back. Galvanized steel interior walls with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation: Foamed-in-place 1-1/2” CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Hardware: Solid doors with locks, magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the formation of any condensation. Interior LED light (except NLDD24). 3” diameter stainless steel draft towers. Heavy duty stainless steel threshold. Casters standard on NLDD24 model only.
- Electrical: 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase with cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Refrigeration: Self-contained forced air R-134a capillary tube refrigeration system. Temperature range from +34°F to +38°F. Draft towers cooled by continuous cold air circulation. Adjustable temperature control.
- Approvals: ETL Sanitation listed, UL, C-UL Safety listed, approved to NSF standard for packaged food products