Nor-Lake NLCB84 84" Refrigerated Chef Base
AdvantEDGE™ Undercounter Chef Base Stands are perfect for demanding environments that require large amounts of food close to cooking units.
The Nor-Lake NLCB84 Chef Base has a 17.2 cu.ft. capacity with 4 stainless steel drawers. It features a complete stainless steel interior and a stainless steel exterior front, sides, and heavy-duty marine edge top. The full marine edge top prevents spills from flowing over the edge.
The NLCB84 self-contained refrigeration system utilizes R-134A refrigerant metered by a capillary tube system. The refrigerator has a temperature range of 34°F to 38°F with an adjustable temperature control and a digital temperature indicator.
- Nor-Lake NLCB84
- Refrigerator Temperature: 34°F to 38°F
- Drawers: 4
- Capacity: 17.2 cu.ft.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 25.5" H x 84" W x 31" D
- Weight: 355 lbs.
- 6.0 Amps
- 3/8 HP
- 5-15P NEMA Plug & Cord
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year parts & labor, 5-year compressor
- Finish: Complete stainless steel interior. Stainless steel exterior front, sides and heavy-duty marine edge top (except NLCB36). NLCB36 has a flat top. Galvanized bottom and back.
- Insulation: The complete cabinet and drawers are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- Electrical: 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase with cord and NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Hardware: Heavy-duty stainless steel drawers supported on stainless steel telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels. Drawer slides designed to withstand maximum of 200 lbs per drawer. Full marine edge top to prevent spills from flowing over edge. Heavy-duty 4” casters. Drawers include notched locking pan adapter bars for full-size pans (pans not included).
- Refrigeration: Self-contained refrigeration system utilizes R-134a refrigerant metered by a capillary tube system. Automatic condensate evaporator. Interior forced air system with high humidity evaporator coils. Adjustable temperature control. Temperature range +34°F to +38°F. Digital temperature indicator.
- Approvals: UL, C-UL and ETL Sanitation listed