Nor-Lake NLBC65 65" Bottle Cooler
The Nor-Lake NLBC65 Bottle Cooler features reinforced sliding lids with lid locks standard. The cooler has a 20.8 cu.ft. capacity and comes with a removable cap catcher with bottle opener.
The NLBC65 boasts a black vinyl coated steel cabinet exterior front, sides, and back with a stainless steel top and sliding covers. The interior consists of galvanized walls and a stainless steel floor with floor drain.
The NLBC65 uses a self-contained forced air R-134A capillary tube refrigeration system. The automatic defrost and condensate evaporator require no plumbing. The cooler features adjustable temperature control with a temperature range of 34°F to 38°F.
- Nor-Lake NLBC65
- Lids: 2
- Dividers: 4
- 12 oz. Cans: 1191
- 12 oz. Bottles: 539
- 3/8 HP
- 6.1 Amps
- 5-15 NEMA plug & cord
- Dimensions: 33.38" H x 65.96" W x 26.5" D
- Weight: 310 lbs.
- Temperature: 34°F to 38°F
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year parts & labor, 5-year compressor
- Finish: Black vinyl coated steel cabinet exterior front, sides and back with stainless steel top and sliding covers. Interior galvanized walls and stainless steel floor with floor drain.
- Insulation: Foamed-in-place with 1-1/2" CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Hardware: Standard with removable bottle opener cap catcher, integrated glass rail on rear top, easy glide sliding lids with locks. Adjustable product dividers supplied. Plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the formation of any condensation.
- Electrical: 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase with cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Refrigeration: Self-contained forced air R-134a capillary tube refrigeration system. Automatic defrost and condensate evaporator requires no plumbing. Adjustable temperature control with temperature range: +34°F to +38°F.
- Approvals: UL, C-UL Safety and ETL Sanitation (US & Canada)