Nor-Lake NLBB48NG 48" Glass Door Shallow Back Bar Cooler
AdvantEDGE™ Back Bar Refrigeration is constructed with heavy-duty glass or solid doors and a highly illuminated base to showcase your products.
The Nor-Lake NLBB48NG Glass Door Back Bar Cooler has a 11.6 cu.ft. capacity and can fit up to 714 12 oz. cans or 336 12 oz. bottles. The cooler boasts a heavy duty stainless steel top and black vinyl coated steel exterior front, sides, and back. The interior consists of galvanized steel interior walls and a stainless steel floor.
The NLBB48NG uses a self-contained forced air R-134A capillary tube refrigeration system. With an adjustable temperature control, the refrigerator has a temperature range from 34°F to 38°F.
- Nor-Lake NLBB48NG
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 4
- 11.6 cu.ft.
- 12 oz. cans: 714
- 12 oz. bottles: 336
- Temperature: 34°F - 38°F
- 6.3 Amps
- 3/8 HP
- 5-15p NEMA plug & cord
- Dimensions: 35-3/8" H x 48-1/8" W x 26" D
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Commercial Warranty: 3-year parts & labor, 5-year compressor
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top and black vinyl coated steel exterior front, sides and back. Galvanized steel interior walls with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation: Foamed-in-place 1-1/2” CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Hardware: Glass doors with locks, magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the formation of any condensation. Two adjustable epoxy coated shelves per door section standard. Interior LED light.
- Electrical: 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase with cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Refrigeration: Self-contained forced air R-134a capillary tube refrigeration system. Temperature range from +34°F to +38°F. Adjustable temperature control.
- Approvals: ETL Sanitation listed, UL, C-UL Safety listed, approved to NSF standard for packaged food products