Nemco 55050AN Manual Spiral Fry Potato Kutter
Coming with a two-year warranty, this Nemco 55050AN is durable and easy to use. It has a cast aluminum and stainless steel construction. It can mount conveniently on any flat surface for right- or left-handed applications. Its screw drive does all the work! It automatically releases at the end of each stroke to retract for fast reloading of the potato holder. The 55050AN comes free from the mount easily for cleaning by simply loosening the knob. The components are easy to wash and clean to ensure a safe and sanitary operation.
The Potato Kutter's front plate assembly is easy to change for different types of cuts. The preset drive depth ensures the potato holder doesn't come in contact with the blade.
Nemco designed this manual fry potato Kutter specifically to save your business time, energy, and money. Fresh potatoes take up less storage space than pre-packaged french fries and do not need to be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, saving valuable energy and space. It also saves your business costs associated with frying french-fries because fresh french fries are quicker to cook than frozen ones. The oil requires significantly less recovery time as well. The 55050AN Spiral Fry is designed to use the entire potato, including its skin, so none of it is wasted.
Features and Benefits
- Fresh Costs You Less
- Fresh potatoes don’t need refrigeration—saving energy and freezer space
- You save cooking energy because fresh fries faster than frozen and requires far less recovery time for the oil
- Spiral Fry uses the entire potato—vitamin-rich skin and all
- Best of all, every Spiral Fry item looks like a “double order” for high-value presentation
- Built to Last
- Made of commercial-grade cast aluminum and stainless steel
- Mounts conveniently on any flat surface for right- or left-handed use
- Screw drive does all the work
- Comes free from the mount for cleaning by simply loosening a knob
- Washes up in a snap to meet tough sanitation codes
- Operation Features
- Easy-action screw drive automatically releases at end of the stroke to retract for fast reloading of potato holder
- Versatile mounting on any flat surface in either of two directions
- Front plate assembly changes easily for different fry cuts
- Preset drive depth prevents contact of potato holder with cutting blade
- Model: 55050AN
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor
- Dimensions: 9" H x 5.5" W x 22" D
- Approximate Weight: 5 lbs.
- Certifications: NSF
- Made in USA