Hobart LXeR-2 Advansys Undercounter Dishwasher
Hobart LXe Undercounter Dishwashers are designed to pack best-in-class cleaning power into a compact space, all while saving you money in water, energy, and training.
The LXeR-2 is a hot water sanitizing dishwasher with Energy Recovery. Energy Recovery technology recycles hot water vapor produced during the wash and rinse cycle and uses it to preheat cold inlet water. This not only saves you energy but also reduces the steam released into the air, thus improving user and customer experience.
The LXeR features redesigned, easily removable wash arms—useful for easily clearing clogs, should it ever be necessary. Additionally, the Advansys LXeR features snap-in rinse arms that are even easier to remove and install.
The Hobart LXER-2 is Energy Star Qualified, and it meets NSF Pot and Pan Certification when run on the heavy cycle.
Features and Benefits:
- Racks Per Hour:
- Light Cycle: 30
- Normal Cycle: 24
- Heavy Cycle: 13
- .62 gallons of water per rack
- Steam elimination and energy recovery
- Design: Front opening, equipped for installation in either free-standing or undercounter-type operations
- Construction: 300 series stainless steel tank, door, and top panel
- Pump: Centrifugal-type, integral with motor, horizontally mounted. Pump capacity 38 GPM.
- Motor: Single phase, furnished for all electrical specifications. Factory sealed lubrication. Inherent overload protection with auto reset.
- Wash & Rinse Cycle: Complete automatic type, controlled by solid-state electronics. Cycle may be interrupted any time by opening door. Cycle continues when door is closed.
- Rinse & Sanitation: Sanitation is accomplished by means of a built-in booster heater designed to raise temperature of water to a minimum of 180°F from an incoming water temperature of 55°F.
- Racking: Machines accommodate racks from 10" x 20" to 20" x 20". Also accepts 16" x 18" cafeteria trays.
- Model: LXER-2
- Dimensions: 32.5" H x 23.94" W x 26.81" D
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Electrical: 120/208-240/60/1, 30.5 amps
- cULus, NSF, Energy Star