Hobart LXeH-2 Undercounter Dishwasher
The redesigned Hobart LXe Undercounter packs big sustainability and best-in-class cleaning performance into a small size that’s perfect for bars, restaurants, coffee shops, care facilities or anywhere that needs an easy-to-use, compact warewashing method.
The Hobart LXeH-2 is Energy Star rated, using .74 gallons of water per cycle. It is capable of cleaning 32-34 racks per hour, saving water and energy.
Features and Benefits:
- 34 racks per hour
- .74 gallons of water per rack
- High-temperature sanitizing
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater capable of 70° rise
- Delime notification with cycle
- Chemical pump "auto-prime"
- Service diagnostics
- Deep drawn stainless steel tank
- Microcomputer, top mounted controls with digital cycle/temperature display
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash arms
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Removable stainless steel scrap screen
- Corrosion resistant pump
- Automatic pumped drain
- 17" door opening
- Automatic fill
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps standard (plus sanitizer pump on chemical machine)
- Electric tank heat
- Two dishracks - one peg and one combination type
- Model: LXEH-2
- Dimensions: 32.5" H x 23.94" W x 25.56" D
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Electrical: 120/208-240(3W)/60/1, 30.5 Amps
- cULus, NSF, Energy Star