Lakeside 156 Full Height Sheet Pan / Tray Rack
The Lakeside 156 is a sheet pan and tray rack. There is 5" of spacing between each rack. The angle style ledges are electronically welded to the uprights to withstand continual use. The tie bars are welded to the uprights for added rigidity. It has a durable stainless steel design, making it easy to sanitize and maintain.
This 156 is perfect for hotels, central kitchens, hospitals, and schools. It can be used for either refrigerated or dry storage applications. It is a convenient way to transport sheet pans and trays. It holds twelve 18" x 26" pans or twenty-four half-size pans.
The sheet pan/ tray rack is NSF certified.
Features and Benefits
- 5" spacing
- No assembly required
- Angle style ledges are electronically welded to the uprights to withstand continual use
- Tie bars are welded to the uprights for added rigidity
- Welded stainless steel design is easy to sanitize and maintain
- 4" swivel stem casters
- Ideal for:
- Hotels, central kitchens, hospitals and schools
- Refrigerated or dry storage
- Convenient sheet pan and tray transport
- WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust and chemicals including chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Model: 156
- (12) 18" x 26" pans
- (24) half-size pans
- Dimensions: 67.5" H x 21" W x 27.25" D
- Approximate Weight: 55 lbs.
- Certifications: NSF
- Made in USA