Jackson WW DISHSTAR HT-E-SEER High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher
Save energy with this Jackson HT-E-SEER Dishwasher! Built specifically to save you money in water and energy costs, it has a single cold water connection. The Dishwasher heats the cold water itself with its powerful built-in booster heater, reducing your hot water bill. It easily reaches high-temperatures for proper sanitation and the booster heater includes a full Sani-Sure final rinse system.
Its steam elimination and Energy Recovery System are what truly make this Jackson HT-E-SEER a work of innovation! Its Energy Recovery System collects the hot water vapors (or steam) inside the machine and uses it to preheat the incoming rinse water. This reduces water costs and saves energy! No wonder it has been c-ETL-us, ETL-Sanitation, and ENERGY STAR certified!
While saving you time, energy, and money were primary reasons for this Dishwasher's innovative design, Jackson Warewashing also took the time to make it user-friendly. It automatically refills with water and automatically drains water through its floor and wall drain installations. It has a push-button start system, a universal timer, and a digital LED control panel.
It comes with a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Please see the specifications below for more information and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Features and Benefits:
- Undercounter dishwasher
- High temperature sanitizing
- Steam elimination
- Energy Recovery System collects the hot water vapor inside the machine and uses it to preheat the incoming rinse water
- Operates on a single cold water connection
- Automatic fill
- Push button start
- Door interlock
- Pressure regulator
- Built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure™ final rinse system
- Labyrinth type door design
- Automatic pumped drain for floor and wall drain installations
- 1 HP stainless steel wash pump
- Universal timer
- Digital LED control panel
- Delime cycle
- Simplified controls allow easy access for operation and service
- Door switch
- One (1) each peg and combination rack included
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Double wall stainless steel cabinet
- Model: HT-E-SEER
- Capacity: 20 racks per hour
- Gals. of Water per Rack: 0.65
- Voltage: Must be Verified with Jobsite - Contact Us for Available Options
- Dimensions: 33.31" H x 24.25" W x 26" D
- Approximate Weight: 255 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor, continental USA
- Certifications: c-ETL-us, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR