Jackson HT-E-SEER-T Delta Tall Door Type Dishwasher / Glasswasher
Save energy with this Jackson HT-E-SEER-T Dishwasher! Built specifically to save you money in water and energy costs, it has a single cold water connection. The Dishwasher heats the cold water itself with its powerful built-in booster heater, reducing your hot water bill. It easily reaches high-temperatures for proper sanitation and the booster heater includes a full Sani-Sure final rinse system.
Its steam elimination and Energy Recovery System are what truly make this Jackson HT-E-SEER-T a work of innovation! Its Energy Recovery System collects the hot water vapors (or steam) inside the machine and uses it to preheat the incoming rinse water. This reduces water costs and saves energy! No wonder it has been c-ETL-us, ETL-Sanitation, and ENERGY STAR certified!
While saving you time, energy, and money were primary reasons for this Dishwasher's innovative design, Jackson Warewashing also took the time to make it user-friendly. It automatically fills with water and automatically drains water through its floor and wall drain installations. It has a push-button start system, a universal timer, and a digital LED control panel.
Features and Benefits:
- Steam elimination
- Energy Recovery System collects the hot water vapor inside the machine and uses it to preheat the incoming rinse water
- Operates on a single cold water connection
- Soft Start helps protect glassware from chipping and breaking
- 14” (355.6 mm) high stand allows for storage of chemicals under the machine
- Stainless steel rear dress panel
- Automatic fill
- Push button start
- Door interlock
- Pressure regulator
- Built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure™ final rinse system
- Automatic pumped drain for floor and wall drain installations
- Stainless steel wash pump
- Universal timer
- Digital LED control panel
- Delime cycle
- Simplified controls allow easy access for operation and service
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Model: HT-E-SEER-T
- Capacity: 20 racks or 720 glasses per hour
- Voltage: Must be Verified with Jobsite - Contact Us for Available Options
- Dimensions: 41.75" H x 24.25" W x 26.88" D
- Approximate Weight: 302 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor, continental USA
- Certifications: c-ETL-us, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR