Hobart HS6-1 Heavy Duty Manual Meat Slicer
The Hobart HS6-1 meets the new NSF-8 revisions, creating a tough slicer with the best protection features.The HS6 features sealed seams, compliant fasteners, and removable parts for easy cleaning.
The Hobart HS6-1 has a 13" CleanCut knife and a burnished finish with a removable knife feature.
Features and Benefits:
- Model: HS6
- Manual slicer / burnished finish with removable knife feature
- 13" CleanCut Knife
- Removable ring guard cover
- Zero knife exposure
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover
- Top-mounted Borazon stone sharpener
- 1/2 H.P. knife drive motor
- No-volt release
- Housing & Base:
- Burnished aluminum base
- Machined grooves on gauge plate and knife cover
- Exclusive tilting, removable carriage system
- Electroless nickel plated single side rod with reservoir wick in transport
- Double-action indexing cam
- Spring kickstand
- Ergonomic-style handle
- Rear-mounted, removable meat/vegetable grip arm
- Full fence
- Food Chute
- Debris Deflector
- Model: HS6
- Dimensions: 25.5" H x 24.63" W x 30.31" D
- Weight: 128 lbs.
- Knife Drive Motor: 1/2 H.P. permanently lubricated ball bearings. Single phase capacitator-start, induction run.
- Electrical Specifications: 120/60/1; 5.4 amps.
- Poly-V Belt Drive System: runs at 430 RPM for optimal performance
- Capacity: Carriage handles food up to 5-3/4" x 10-3/4" rectangle or 7.5" diameter
- Cord & Plug: 6-foot, 3-wire power supply cord and plug
- Warranty: All parts and service coverage for one year including knife. Lifetime guarantee on Borazon stones in the sharpening system.
- ETL & NSF