Hobart HEC502-240V Double Deck Electric Convection Oven
The Hobart HEC502-240V is a full-size, double deck electric convection oven. It is a standard depth oven with a stainless steel front, top, and sides and porcelain interior. The HEC502 feature 2 basic HEC5 decks on 8" legs. Double deck units are supplied as separate units with a stacking kit. *Single deck model is pictured!*
Construction: Stainless steel front, sides, top, and back with painted legs. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior. Simultaneously operated stainless steel doors with windows.Two interior oven lights per deck. Non-sag insulation applied to top, rear, sides, bottom, and doors.
Controls: Temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F. 60-minute timer with audible alarm. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
Electrical: One 1⁄2 H.P. two-speed oven blower motor per deck. Rated power input is 12.5 kW per deck. 240 volts, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Painted legs
- Stainless steel doors with double pane windows
- 12.5 kW input per deck
- 1⁄2 H.P two speed oven blower motors
- Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150°F to 500°F
- 60-minute timer per deck with audible alarm
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions per deck
- 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Model: HEC502-240V
- Weight: 1180 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 40-1/4" W x 41-1/8" D x 70" H
- Interior Dimensions: 29" W x 22-1/8" D x 20" H
- KW per oven: 25
- Total KW: 25
- Nickel Plated Oven Racks: 5
- Oven Racks Measure: 28-1/4" x 20-1/2"
- UL & cUL listed