Hobart AM15-2 Select Door Type Dishwasher with Booster Heater
Whether it’s a delicate wine glass or a grimy pot, the new AM Select is NSF Certified to clean them all. Its four washing cycles—1, 2, 4 and 6 minutes—let you select the one that best fits your rack load. Choose 1 minute for dishware and glasses and 2, 4 or 6 minutes for pots and pans.
The Hobart AM15-2 is Energy Star Qualified, using only .74 gallons per rack. It is a multi-purpose dishwasher with a compact footprint. The unique flexibility of the AM15 saves you money and space in your kitchen.
Features and Benefits:
- Sense-A-Temp 70°F rise electric booster heater
- .74 gallons per rack final rinse water
- 58 racks per hour - hot water sanitizing
- 65 racks per hour - chemical sanitizing
- NSF pot and pan listed for 2-,4-, & 6-minute cycles
- Timed wash cycles for 1, 2, 4, or 6 minutes
- Solid state integrated controls with digital status indicators
- Self-draining, high-efficiency stainless steel pump and stainless steel impeller
- Stainless steel drawn tank, tank shelf, chamber, trim panels, frame, and feet
- Spring counterbalanced chamber with polyethylene guides
- Revolving, interchangeable upper and lower rinse arms
- Slanted, self-locating, one-piece scrap screen and basket system
- Automatic fill
- Door actuated start
- Automatic drain closure
- Vent fan control
- External booster activation
- Delime cycle
- Service diagnostics
- NAFEM Data Protocol capable
- Straight-through or corner installation
- Hot water or chemical sanitation
- Model: AM15-2
- Dimensions: 66.5" H x 27" W x 28.5" D
- Weight: 354 lbs.
- Electrical: 208-240/60/3
- Motor: 2 H.P.
- Pump: Capacity 160 GPM. Completely self-draining
- UL, NSF, Energy Star Qualified