Hamilton Beach HBB255 48 Oz. Rio Bar Blender with Co-Polyester Container
Engineered to create smooth drinks, Hamilton Beach took the time to make the HBB255 durable and capable of blending tough ingredients. A few of the features that make this possible are listed below. Pay particular attention to its 1.6 peak HP motor. With two speeds, it powers through fresh or frozen ingredients with ease. The metal drive couple also has been designed to deliver ample power and torque to the blender's high-performance blades. The blade itself is crafted from stainless steel, one of the most durable of metals, to cut through ice quickly and efficiently.
One of the most impressive features of the Rio Bar Blender is its Wave-Action system. Those in the industry will already know what this means. This system allows the blender to continuously force the mixture down towards the blades. The results are an ultra-smooth performance.
The controls are easy to operate. Located at the front of the base of the machine, operators can find sealed switches. These switches regulate the speed of the blade as well as its pulse operation. By being sealed, it offers the unit increased durability.
As a final note, pay attention to the detail put into the construction of the bar blender. Not all manufacturers take such care to produce a long-lasting product. Hamilton Beach has added features that protect the blender from the wear and tear of everyday use. Examples are the sure-grip feet, the triple-sealed leak-resistant lid, and the protective brow that directs dips away from the controls.
Benefits and Features:
- Two speed motor
- 48 oz. stackable co-polyester container minimizes storage space and is BPA-free
- Hi/low & pulse switches are sealed for durability and ease of use
- Wave-Action system continuously forces mixture down into the blades for ultra-smooth results
- Sure Grip feet prevents skidding
- High performance stainless steel blade quickly cuts through ice
- Triple-sealed leak-resistant lid
- Wide, square jar accommodates larger ingredients, reducing prep time
- Protective brow direct dips away from controls
- 1.6 peak HP motor powers through fresh and frozen ingredients to create smooth drinks
- Durable metal drive coupling delivers ample power and torque to the blade
- Model: HBHBB255
- Capacity: 48 ounces
- Electrical Information:
- Volts: 120
- Hz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Watts: 780
- Amps: 6.5
- HP: 1-3/5
- Warranty: 2-year
- Dimensions: 16.2" H x 7.4" W x 8.5" D
- Approximate Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Certifications: cETLus, NSF