Everpure EV910010 Water Filtration System
The Everpure® CGS-10 Single Series 10" Housing EV910010 is manufactured of durable polypropylene and has excellent chemical resistance. The unit includes a 10" low profile Slim Line single bowl housing and water pressure gauge. It is equipped with a pressure relief button to relieve water pressure during cartridge changes. The EV910010 includes wall mounting bracket and hardware for fast and easy installation. The system is shipped fully assembled.
- Overall Dimensions: 14.25" H x 9.25" W x 5.25" D
- Inlet connection: 3/8"
- Outlet connection: 3/8"
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 2.0 gpm (7.6Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 30 - 125 psi (2.1 - 6.8 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 40° - 100°F (4.4° - 38°C)
- No electrical connection required
- The contaminants or other substances removed by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Everpure water treatment systems (excluding replaceable elements) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years after date of purchase.
- Everpure replaceable elements (filter cartridges and water treatment cartridges) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after date of purchase.
- See printed warranty for details. Everpure will provide a copy of the warranty upon request.