Cres Cor 500-CH-AL-DE Undercounter Cook-N-Hold Cabinet
Features and Benefits:
- The Cres Cor 500-CH-AL-DE Fully insulated under counter Cook-N-Hold gentle radiant oven designed for flavorful results by slow cooking. Slow cooking means 15% to 20% less shrinkage. More product yield. Efficient power unit allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 325° (163°C). Easy to read thermometer. Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easyto-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures. Cook and hold up to 50 lbs. (23 kg.) of meat in less than 4 sq. ft. of floor space. Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latch for "easy open" and security during transport
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request
- Removable stainless steel pan slides have eleven positions on 1-3/8" centers. Supplied with two nickel chrome plated wire grids.
- External drip pan on front keeps traffic area dry, safer
- Heavy duty 3½" casters, two rigid, two swivel with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded
- Height: 32.25"
- Width: 17.88"
- Depth: 30.38"
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Capacity: (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" Pans
- Power Output Options:
- 120v/60/1-Phase, 2000 Watts, 16.6 Amps
- 240v/60/1-Phase, 2650 Watts, 11.4 Amps
- 208v/60/1-Phase, 3000 Watts, 14.4 Amps