Cres Cor 121-PH-UA-11D Non-Insulated Proofer Hot Cabinet
Perfect for holding or proofing a variety of products, this Cres Cor 121-PH-UA-11D is a non-insulated proofer / hot cabinet. It has a durable aluminum construction with a field reversible, Lexan door. This allows operators to have a good visual of products. The 121-PH-UA-11D comes with wire universal slides, accommodating twenty-two 12" x 20" or eleven 18" x 26" pans. The slides have 4-1/2" centers and are adjustable on 1-1/2" centers.
This Cres Cor Proofer Cabinet is ideal for producing uniformlly raised dough or holding prepared foods at serving temperatures. It maintains consistent temperatures, proofing at 80˚F (26.5˚C) to 95˚F (35˚C), with a relative humidity of 95%. These temperatures can be adjusted and regulated with its easy to use slanted control panel. The control panel has an easy-to-read thermometer. The entire power assembly is removable for cleaning.
This 121-PH-UA-11D is mobile with four 5", heavy-duty swivel casters. Two of the casters have brakes.
Features and Benefits
- Removable bottom heater
- Wire universal slides for 12" x 20 to 18" x 26" pans
- Slides are on 4-1/2" centers
- Ajustable on 1-1/2"
- Aluminum construction with field reversible, Lexan door
- Right-hand door swing
- Non-Insulated versatile proof/hot cabinet
- Use as a proofer to produce quantities of uniformly raised dough or as a holding cabinet to keep prepared foods at serving temperatures
- Powerful, yet efficient, heating system maintains the right combination of heat and humidity to properly proof or hold products
- 2000 Watt cabinet holds foods at up to 180˚F. (82˚C.); proofing with 960 Watts allows for temperatures of 80˚F (26.5˚C) to 95˚F (35˚C), with relative humidity of 95%.
- Body constructed of non-corrosive, Hi-Tensile aluminum for strength and ease of mobility
- Field reversible Lexan door allows for viewing products
- Perimeter door gasket minimizes heat loss
- Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request
- Magnetic latch secures door during transport
- Eleven sets of chrome plated wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2” centers
- Controls accessible without opening door; allows adjustment without interrupting process
- Slanted control panel has easy-to-read thermometer; entire power assembly removable for cleaning and maintenance
- Integral drip trough on front keeps traffic area dry, safer
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes
- Provides mobility when fully loaded
- Model: 121-PH-UA-11D
- Capacity: (22) 12" x 20" or (11) 18" x 26" pans
- Standard Electrical Information:
- Volts: 120
- Hz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Watts: 1920
- Amps: 16
- Cord: 6'12/3 ga
- Plug: NEMA 5-20P
- Warranty: 90-day labor with 1-year parts
- Dimensions: 69.75" H x 24.25" W x 32" D
- Approximate Weight: 185 lbs.
- Certifications: CSA, cCSAus