Cleveland (2) 22CGT66.1 SteamChef™ 6 Convection Steamer, Auto Water Double Stack
The Cleveland 22CGT66.1 is a SteamChef 6 Gas Boilerless Convection Steamer. It features a durable 14 gauge stainless steel compartment door and latch withstands abuse and heavy wear. The two-piece compartment door with free-floating inner door is self-adjustable and prevents leaks. The door gasket is reversible, so it doubles the life of the gasket. The unit stands on heavy-duty 4” skid-resistant adjustable legs with flanged feet.
To minimize energy and water use, SteamChef’s thermostatically designed cooking compartment automatically controls steam production based on the type and volume of food being prepared. This design allows enough energy to be generated to maximize proper cooking times and minimize energy use. The steamer has fan forced convection steam with the KleanShield cooking compartment design. KleanShield collects and removes condensate waste from the cooking compartment. This keeps the compartment clean, safe from impurities, and easy to maintain. The SureCook Compartment Controls improves cooking speed and accuracy.
- To minimize energy and water use, The SteamChef’s thermostatically designed cooking compartment automatically controls steam production based on the type and volume of food being prepared. This new design allows enough energy to be generated to maximize proper cooking times and minimize energy use, resulting in drastically reduced energy and water consumption compared to traditional convection steamers
- Dimensions: W 21.63", D 34.38", H 34.82" (Front clearance of 12", clearance of 3" on both sides and rear required for operation.)
- Cooking Capacity for up to six 12" x 20" x 2.5" deep steam table pans (1/1 G/N 65mm).
- High-speed gas convection steamer with open style 1.0 gallon water reservoir located at the bottom of the cooking compartment for easy access and maintenance.
- Fan forced convection steam with patented KleanShield™ cooking compartment design. KleanShield™ collects and removes condensate waste from the cooking compartment. This keeps the compartment clean, safe from impurities and easy to maintain. Eliminates foaming and avoids contamination of the reservoir water.
- Automatic water level controls, fills when main power switch is turned ON, Low Water and High Water probes inside cooking compartment maintains water levels during cooking, eliminating the need to manually refill and monitor water level during cooking. Additional Safety Overflow Standpipe. 193° preheat and standby temperature. High Temperature Automatic Safety Shut-off.
- Steam and Fan Shut Off Control when compartment door is opened.
- 32,000 BTU high efficiency atmospheric gas boilerless style heating system.
- Front access "works in a drawer" style burners for easy servicing.
- Includes a 60-minute Electro-Mechanical Timer, LED Indicator Lights for Power On and Reset. Timed and Manual Bypass Switch for constant steaming.
- Exclusive SteamChef™ Automatic Drain Control. Generator Drains when main power is turned OFF via 1/2" ball valve with micro switch circuitry. Simple 1.5" NPT drain connection required with water saving cold water condenser and 3 minute rinse feature.
- Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
- Exclusive, durable 14 gauge stainless steel compartment door and latch withstands abuse and heavy wear. Two piece compartment door with free floating inner door is self adjustable and prevents leaks. Reversible door gasket doubles the life of the gasket.
- Heavy-duty 4" (102mm) Skid Resistant Adjustable Legs with Flanged Feet.
- Meets agency codes: specifically UL - Gas, UL - Sanitation (NSF Standards)
- Electric: 115V/60Hz/1-phase, 4.0 amps, standard
- Specify gas type at time of purchase (indicate if at altitude over 2000 feet).