Cambro CMBHC1826LF194 Electric Low Profile Camtherm Hot/Cold Cart (Fahrenheit) (Granite Sand)
- The Cambro CMBHC1826LF194 camtherm hot/cold cart features a low profile design. This unit is insulated, and features a polyethylene exterior.
- Unique and versatile plastic-based thermoelectric cart is designed for holding and transporting food on or off-premise. Food remains at safe serving temperatures. Holds hot or cold food temperatures without electrical source for hours.
- Thermoelectric unit located on back of unit is completely enclosed in a protective, powder coated, steel encasement. When the power is on, it will maintain the air temperature inside the cavity at an even range of 150˚F (65˚C) to 165˚F (74˚C) or 37˚F (2,8˚C) in accordance with HACCP guidelines. When heated to 165˚F (74˚C) and then turned off for passive holding or transporting, the temperature inside the cavity stays above 140˚F (60˚C) for 8 hours when the cabinet is full. When cooled to 37˚F (2,7˚C) and then turned off, the internal cavity temperature will remain below 41˚F (5˚C) for 2 hour when cabinet is full. Electrical cord length is 10' (305 cm) and there is a wrapping hook for easy storage.
- Easy-to-use control panel includes a virtually unbreakable, polycarbonate waterproof cover, on-off power switch, temperature setting dial, auto green light for “power on” indicator and auto red light for “set temperature achieved.”
- Internal thermometer has a solar powered external digital display available in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade so cavity temperatures can be checked at a glance.
- Double wall, polyethylene external construction is impact resistant and will not dent, crack, bubble, chip or break. Thick, polyurethane foam insulation helps to ensure excellent food temperature retention during holding and transporting.
- Includes anodized aluminum uprights and six sets of easy to remove chrome plated steel slide rails for full size food pans and/or 18" x 26" (45,7 x 66 cm) sheet pans
- Marine rail on top holds two each full size food pans, on 18" x 26" (45,7 x 66 cm) sheet pan or a cutting board to stage service
- Inside cavity ﬂoor design allows water condensation or spills to be collected at the bottom without leaking out of the unit. Can be easily wiped down.
- Aluminum louvers located in the back wall of the cavity direct air ﬂow for even distribution and are easy to remove and clean
- Vent cap allows steam to be released and keeps menu items from becoming soggy.
- Durable nylon door latch is easy to open and closes securely to provide maximum temperature retention. Magnetic seal gasket provides a tight seal for enhanced hot or cold temperature retention while still permitting easy opening and closing of the door.
- Doors swing open 270˚ to provide easy access to contents and keeps the door out of the way when removing or inserting food pans or sheet pans. Knuckle hinge mechanism makes them extra sturdy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Ergonomic, molded-in steering handles provide comfortable, easy transporting.
- Four each non-marking high modulus rubber casters provide easy transporting and maneuvering. Includes two each 6" (15,2 cm), front swivel with brake and nickel plated hub and two each 10" (25,4 cm) rear rigid with aluminum hub.
- Minimal assembly required
- Available in 3 colors
- Height: 42.38"
- Width: 30.5"
- Depth: 42"
- Warm Up Time: (150F) 33 Minutes / (165F) 45 Minutes
- Warming Recovery Time: (150F) 2 Minutes / (165F) 4 Minutes
- Cooling Time: 50 Minutes
- Cooling Recovery Time: 4 Minutes
- Maximum Amp Draw: 9.1
- Amps Run On: 8.5
- Watts: 1100
- Hertz: 50/60
- Power Input: 120 VAC
- Color: Granite Sand
Write Your Own Review