Blodgett BLCT-61G Gas Boilerless Combination-Oven/Steamer with Touchscreen
This Blodgett BLCT-61G Gas Boilerless Combination-Oven/Steamer with Touchscreen Control is designed for optimum cooking and baking. With the ability to cook in modes ranging from hot air, CombiSmart, CombiOptima, retherm, steaming, low-temperature steaming, forced steaming, proofing, or in preheating mode, this oven is versatile to your needs. It has the capacity to store up to 500 of your favorite recipes with up to 15 steps each. But if this isn't enough memory storage, don't worry. Its USB port allows you to easily transfer data and recipes as needed. Its touchscreen control makes it almost effortless to set and permits you to adjust the timing for each rack independently, empowering you to bake each of your items for separate amounts of time. This reduces the risks for under- or over-cooked food.
This Gas Combination-Oven/Steamer comes with an automated CombiWash, a closed circuit cleaning system, featuring very low water and detergent consumption with no contact with potentially dangerous chemicals. There are no proprietary chemicals required. Its HACCP system, designed to prevent microbiological, physical, and chemical hazards, records and documents the manufacture, storage, and distribution process of food products. This Combination-Oven/Steamer provides easy access to the doors, windows, and inside for painless cleaning. Its doors are designed to be easily reachable and the dual pane tempered windows have hinges on their inner glass for effortless cleaning. It has a built-in 2” (50 mm) fixed drain in the bottom of the cavity and a door mounted drip tray, decreasing the risk for wet and slippery floors.
Features and Benefits:
- External core temperature probe with multiple measuring points.
- Bright halogen light in each oven for superior visibility
- Built in hand shower
- Removable cleaning chemical bottle shelf
- 31-1/2” tall stainless steel stand with runners & adjustable feet
- 3 wire shelves
- Start-up inspection service by factory authorized service agent
- One year parts and labor oven warranty
- 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Dual pane tempered viewing window with hinged inner glass for easy cleaning
- 2” (50 mm) fixed drain in the bottom center of cavity
- Door mounted drip tray reduces the risk of wet, slippery floors
- Automatic door stops in positions of 110° and 180°
- Left hinge door is field convertible to the right side (with the purchase of conversion kit)
- Two step safety door latch. The first step stops the fan.
- Injection steam system - water is injected onto the heating elements, the resulting steam is distributed in the oven chamber by the fan wheel.
- Easy to use touchscreen control
- Multiple cooking modes include hot air, CombiSmart, CombiOptima, retherm, steaming, low-temperature steaming, forced steaming, proofing, preheating
- Stores up to 500 recipes with up to 15 steps each
- Manual or automatic cooling
- Automatic humidity pulsing
- External core temperature probe
- Rack timing allows for setting individual timers for each rack
- Reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting results
- USB port for data and recipe transfer
- HACCP recording and documentation
- Automated CombiWash, closed circuit cleaning system features very low water and detergent consumption and no contact with chemicals. No proprietary chemicals required, see owner’s manual for detergent guidelines.
- Floor space: 35.39” x 32.72” (899 x 831 mm)
- Unit Height: Oven on stand 58.74” (1492 mm); Table model 31.30” (795 mm)
- From combustible and non-combustible construction
- Right 2.75” (70 mm)
- Left 2.75” (70 mm)
- Back 2” (50 mm)
- Blodgett recommends and 12” (305 mm) be maintained on the control side for servicing.
Minimum Entry Clearance (per section):
- Uncrated 29.06” (738 mm)
- Crated 38” (965 mm)
Gas Supply (per section):
- 3/4” NPT
- Inlet Pressure: Natural 3.2-8.0” W.C. static to unit; Propane 5.2-14” W.C. static to unit
- Maximum Input: 58,000 BTU/hr
- 115 VAC, 9 amps
- Blodgett recommends a Pass & Seymour, model 2095, GFCI for this oven model due to the use of a variable frequency drive.
Water Supply and Drain
- Good quality water feed is the responsibility of the owner. Water quality must be within the following general guidelines.
- TDS: 40-125 ppm
- Hardness: 35-100 ppm
- pH: 7.0 - 8.5
- Silica: <13 ppm
- Chlorides: <25 ppm
- Chlorine: <0.2 ppm
- Chloramine: <0.2 ppm
- The best defense against poor water quality is a water treatment system designed to meet your water quality conditions. Blodgett offers optional systems from Optipure.
- Pressure: 40(min)-50(max) PSI
- Connections: 2” drain connection - max. drain temperature 140°F (60°C); 3/4” garden hose cold water
- Appliance is to be installed with backflow protection in accordance with federal, state or local codes.
- Approx. weight: 505 lbs. (229 kg)
- Crate Sizes: Oven 40” H x 47” W x 38” D (1016 x 1194 x 965 mm); Stand 36” H x 42” W x 35” D (914 x 1067 x 889 mm)