Blodgett BCT-61E-PT Single Electric Pass-Through Combination-Oven/Steamer
Features and Benefits:
This Blodgett BCT-61E-PT Single Electric Pass-Through Combination-Oven/Steamer with Touchscreen Control, versatile and built for your safety, is quite impressive. It's multiple cooking modes allow you set it to cook with hot air, CombiSmart, CombiOptima, retherming, steaming, low-temperature steaming, forced steaming, proofing, or in preheating mode. The Electric Combination-Oven/Steamer comes with an automated CombiWash, a closed circuit cleaning system featuring very low water and detergent consumption with no contact with potentially dangerous chemicals. There are no proprietary chemicals required. In addition to this neat safety feature, the automatic doors stop in 110° and 180° positions, reducing the risk of potential burns.
The doors opening at these angles gives you easy access to the doors, windows, and inside for painless cleaning. The dual pane tempered windows have hinges on their inner glass so they can be easily cleaned as well. It has a built-in 2" (50mm) fixed drain in the bottom of the cavity and a door mounted drip tray. The steam generator cooks in a pure, dry steam, and the Electric Combination-Oven/Steamer includes a reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting.
This Single Combination Oven and Steamer is easily set with the touchscreen control system and comes with a USB port for transferring your data and favorite recipes. Its HACCP system, designed to prevent microbiological, physical, and chemical hazards, records and documents the manufacture, storage, and distribution process of food products.
- 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Dual pane tempered viewing window with hinged inner glass for easy cleaning
- 2” (50mm) fixed drain in the bottom center of cavity
- Door mounted drip tray reduces the risk of wet, slippery floors
- Automatic door stops in positions 110° and 180° for ease of loading and unloading and improved safety.
- Left hinge door is field convertible to the right side (with the purchase of conversion kit)
- Two step safety door latch. The first step stops the fan.
- Built-in steam generator produces pure, dry steam
- Automatic boiler flushing system
- Easy to use touchscreen control
- Multiple cooking modes include hot air, combi 1 (30-40% steam), combi 2 (60-80% steam), retherming, steaming, low-temperature steaming, forced steam, and preheating
- Stores up to 500 recipes with up to 15 steps each
- Manual or automatic cooling
- Automatic humidity pulsing
- External core temperature probe
- Rack timing allows for setting individual timers for each rack
- Reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting results
- USB port for data and recipe transfer
- HACCP recording and documentation
- Automated CombiWash, closed circuit cleaning system features very low water and detergent consumption and no contact with chemicals. No proprietary chemicals required, see owner’s manual for detergent guidelines.
- Semi-automatic deliming system
- External core temperature probe with multiple measuring points. User-friendly location reduces strain on the probe
- 31-1/2” tall stainless steel stand with runners & adjustable feet
- Bright halogen lights for superior visibility
- Built in hand shower
- Removable cleaning chemical bottle shelf
- 3 wire shelves
- Backflow preventer
- Start-up inspection service by factory authorized service agent
- One year parts and labor oven warranty
- Floor space: 35.39” x 32.72” (899 x 831mm)
- Unit height: Oven on stand 58.74” (1492mm); Table model 31.30” (795mm)
- From combustible and non-combustible construction
- Right 4” (102mm)
- Left 0” (0mm)
- Blodgett recommends and 12” (305mm) be maintained on the control side for servicing.
Minimum Entry Clearance (PER SECTION):
- Uncrated 29.06” (738mm)
- Crated 38” (965mm)
Water Supply and Drain
- Good quality water feed is the responsibility of the owner. Water quality must be within the following general guidelines.
- TDS: 40-125 ppm
- Hardness: 35-100 ppm
- pH: 7.0 - 8.5
- Silica: <13 ppm
- Chlorides: <25 ppm
- Chlorine: <0.2 ppm
- Chloramine: <0.2 ppm
- The best defense against poor water quality is a water treatment system designed to meet your water quality conditions. Blodgett offers optional systems from Optipure.
- Pressure: 40(min)-50(max) PSI
- Connections: 2” drain connection - max. drain temperature 140°F (60°C); 3/4” garden hose cold water
- The appliance is to be installed with backflow protection in accordance with federal, state or local codes.
- Approx. weight: 435 lbs. (197 kg)
- Crate size: Oven 40” H x 47” W x 38” D (1016 x 1194 x 965 mm); Stand 36” H x 42” W x 35” D (914 x 1067 x 889 mm)