22CET6.1 Cleveland SteamChef™ 6 High Efficiency Convection Steamer
The Cleveland 22CET6.1 is a SteamChef 6 Boilerless Convection Steamer. It features a durable 14 gauge stainless steel compartment door and latch withstands abuse and heavy wear. The two-piece compartment door with free floating inner door is self-adjustable and prevents leaks. The door gasket is reversible, so it doubles the life of the gasket. The unit stands on heavy-duty 4” skid resistant adjustable legs with flanged feet.
To minimize energy and water use, the SteamChef’s thermostatically designed cooking compartment automatically controls steam production based on the type and volume of food being prepared. This design allows enough energy to be generated to maximize proper cooking times and minimize energy use. The steamer has fan forced convection steam with the KleanShield cooking compartment design. KleanShield collects and removes condensate waste from the cooking compartment. This keeps the compartment clean , safe from impurities, and easy to maintain. The SureCook Compartment Controls improves cooking speed and accuracy.
- Cleveland Model 22CET6.1
- To minimize energy and water use, The SteamChef’s
- thermostatically designed cooking compartment automatically
- controls steam production based on the type and volume of
- food being prepared. This new design allows enough energy to
- be generated to maximize proper cooking times and minimize
- energy use, resulting in d
rastically reduced energy
- and water consumption compared to traditional convection
- Dimensions: W 21.63", D 34.85", H 30.75" (Front clearance of 12", clearance of 3" on both sides, and rear clearance of 4" required for operation.)
- Cooking Capacity for up to six 12" x 20" x 2.5" deep steam table pans (1/1 G/N 65mm).
- High-speed electric convection steamer with open style 1.0 gallon water reservoir located at the bottom of the cooking compartment for easy access and maintenance.
- Fan forced convection steam with patented KleanShield™ cooking compartment design. KleanShield™ collects and removes condensate waste from the cooking compartment. This keeps the compartment clean, safe from impurities and easy to maintain. Eliminates foaming and avoids contamination of the reservoir water.
- Automatic water level controls, fills when main power switch is turned ON, Low Water and High Water probes inside cooking compartment maintains water levels during cooking, eliminating the need to manually refill and monitor water level during cooking. Additional Safety Overflow Standpipe. 193° preheat and standby temperature. High Temperature Automatic Safety Shut-off.
- Steam and Fan Shut Off Control when compartment door is opened.
- 12 kW electric heating element encased in a solid aluminum block for fast and ultra efficient heat transfer. Element never needs deliming because it is not immersed in water.
- Exclusive SureCook Compartment Controls improves cooking speed and accuracy. New energy saving design reduces water and electric usage. On-demand power control for faster heat up and recovery. Energy saving Standby Feature when not in use. The SureCook timer automatically adjusts the cooking time with the volume of product being cooked, eliminating guesswork on when the product is finished. Includes a 60-Minute Electro-Mechanical Timer, LED Indicator Lights for SureCook Cycle, Power On and Reset. Timed and Manual Bypass Switch for constant steaming.
- Exclusive SteamChef™ Automatic Drain Control. Generator Drains when main power is turned OFF via 1/2" ball valve with micro switch circuitry. Simple 1 1/4" NPT drain connection required with water saving cold water condenser and 3 minute rinse feature.
- Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
- Exclusive, durable 14 gauge stainless steel compartment door and latch withstands abuse and heavy wear. Two piece compartment door with free floating inner door is self adjustable and prevents leaks. Reversible door gasket doubles the life of the gasket.
- Heavy-duty 4" (102mm) Skid Resistant Adjustable Legs with Flanged Feet.
- Meets agency codes: specifically UL and cUL listed, classified to NSF#4 and Energy Star.
- 60 Hertz standard
- 208V / 10,725 Watts / 1-Phase / 51.6 Amps / size 6, 2 wire
- 220V / 12,000 Watts / 1-Phase / 54.5 Amps / size 4, 2 wire
- 240V / 14,280 Watts / 1-Phase / 59.5 Amps / size 4, 2 wire
- 440V / 10,085 Watts / 1-Phase / 22.9 Amps / size 10, 2 wire
- 480V / 12,000 Watts / 1-Phase / 25.0 Amps / size 8, 2 wire
- 208V / 10,725 Watts / 3-Phase / 29.8 Amps / size 8, 3 wire
- 220V / 12,000 Watts / 3-Phase / 31.5 Amps / size 8, 3 wire
- 240V / 14,280 Watts / 3-Phase / 34.4 Amps / size 8, 3 wire
- 440V / 10,085 Watts / 3-Phase / 13.2 Amps / size 12, 3 wire
- 480V / 12,000 Watts / 3-Phase / 14.4 Amps / size 12, 3 wire
*Additional charges will apply for some models, call for details!
- **Wire size indicates the size of supply connection copper wire.
- 34" (864mm) High Stainless Steel Economy Stand, for one 22CET6.1 (UniStand34)
- 40" (1016mm) High Stainless Steel Stacking Stand (ES26304066E), for mounting two stacked 22CET6.1
- Right Hand Door Hinging, Controls on Left (DHR)
- ON/OFF Compartment control only, no timer (MC)
- Electronic Timer
- 5 Foot (1524mm) FDA Approved National Hose Thread style water connection kit (garden hose thread), 2 required (NHT60)
- Single Point Water Connection (SPW)