Turbo Air TIDC-26W White 12-Gallon Capacity Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
The Turbo Air TIDC-26W White 12-Gallon Capacity Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet features (4) 3 gallon capacity. The TICD-26W features (1) ABS night cover standard, (4) PE coated container racks with easy grip handles, (4) placstic can holders. LED lighting for interior canopy. Manual defront and PE coated removable magnetic frost shields. White exterior. 5.0 Amps, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation. 2 year parts/labor warranty and 5 yera compressor warranty.
This TIDC-26W White 12-Gallon Capacity Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet measures 49.5"H x 26"W x 26.13"D
Free Shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
- Turbo Air TIDC-26W White 12-Gallon Capacity Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Capacity: 12 Gallons
- Dimensions: 49.5"H x 26"W x 26.13"D
- Weight: 227
- Product Features:
- Locked-In Temperature Equal From Top to Bottom: New technology of the Cold Wall System eliminates temperature fluctuations throughout the top and bottom areas of the interior cabinet. No more melting ice cream above while freezing below. Scooping has never been easier.
- LED Lighting For Interior Canopy: Brighter and longer lasting LED light bulbs produce less heat, saving energy while maximizing it's display effect. Independent on/off switch equipped.
- 5 Years Cleaning Free Condenser: 1/5" condenser pin gaps and electrodeposition coating allow the condenser to stay clean and prevents it from becoming tarnished, further guaranteeing the durability of the condenser. An additional condenser located within the bottom storage door also guarantees stable operation if malfunction does occur on the main condenser.
- Efficient Refrigeration System: Turbo Air's dipping cabinets are designed with oversized and balanced refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster freezing and great efficiency.
- Benefits: Standard plastic can holder for each container rack. Manual defrost system. PE Coated removable magnetic frost shields. Standard plastic night covers for case opening. Maintains -10°F~8°F for the best in frozen ice cream preservation.