Star VBG30 Star-Max Gas Gyro / Vertical Broiler
The Star VBG30 Star-Max Gyro/Vertical Broiler is designed for display cooking and built for fast food and Mediterranean style restaurants. Star broilers provide high-performance broiling for a crisp, juicy, and flavorful taste and are perfect for today's diverse menu selections.
The Star VBG30 is constructed of stainless steel front and sides. The back, bottom, rotisserie rod, and pans are constructed of aluminized steel. The VBG30 is a gas machine that requires a 120V connection. Adjustable valves and standing pilot come standard. The gas unit features infrared ceramic heating elements and is NOT convertible in the field. Please specify natural or LP when ordering!
- Star-Max Vertical Broilers feature a full rotisserie rod for maximum control of broiling speeds and accommodate a variety of meat products and sizes
- Available in either gas or electric (see VBE30)
- Available in natural or LP options (NOT FIELD CONVERTIBLE!!)
- Fully adjustable range of temperature for precise cooking performance
- 5 - 45 lb. meat capacity
- Simple disassembly for easy clean-up
- Adjustable heat shields concentrate heat for cooking and direct heat away from the operator to allow for faster cooking and reduced energy costs
- The automatic friction drive stops rotation during slicing allowing for quick and easy carving
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Model: VBG30
- Dimensions: 32" H x 16.06" W x 24.97" D
- Gas Specifications:
- Volts: 120V
- Gas Type: NAT or LP
- BTU: 30,000
- Amps: 0.4
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Warranty: Star-Max Vertical Broilers are covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty.